Saturday, January 17, 2009

Store Review: Stitch House in Dorchester

Today I made my second trip ever to Stitch House.  It is a cozy little shop located in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston.  Part of my visit was to pick up a crochet hook for my class that is starting this week (I admit it; I got a major case of hook envy and signed up for a class!); the other part of my visit was to pick up some yarn for my newest project.  I am starting to knit a triangular shawl.  

The shop is incredibly cute and the customer service is very good.  The women who work there take the time to help those of us who need/want help, and they leave those who are peacefully searching for inspiration to just soak in the sight of many beautiful yarns.  

 If you are looking for inexpensive acrylics, you may not be in luck at this venue, but there is no shortage of beautiful yarns to choose from at this lys.  Over all I had a wonderful experience at Stitch House, and to top it off, I got a wonderful free reusable tote in which to carry my purchases.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ladies. I am the owner of Knit One, Crochet Too, the yarn company. Can one of you please contact me directly at hrush@knitonecrochettoo.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete